The Ames Flat Box applies joint compound over taped joints. The adjustable, hardened-steel blade trowels the compound, feathers the edge and leaves just the right amount of ‘crown’ down the middle. The finished joint needs little or no sanding.
– Durable, lightweight aluminum box
– Hardened steel blade with brass blade holder and adjustable crown settings
– Pivoting axle helps to compensate for uneven walls
– Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
– Fully calibrated and ready to use each time
– Fastest, longest-lasting tools in the trade
– Excellent quality and workmanship
– Flexible rental options