The Ames Corner Finisher is used to skim interior 90 degree angles after the bedding coat is applied. High carbon steel blades remove excess compound and feather the edges for a finish that needs little or no sanding. It also features the industry’s only locking retainer clip so the finisher will not fall off the handle. Used with the MudRunner® or Corner Applicator or simply with a handle to apply joint compound to internal corners, the Corner Finisher finishes both sides in a single pass.
– Stainless steel frames
– Spring-loaded action compensates for imperfect angles
– Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
– Fully calibrated and ready to use each time
– Fastest, longest-lasting tools in the trade
– Excellent quality and workmanship
– Flexible rental options