The Ames Bazooka brand automatic taper simultaneously applies tape and joint compound to all wallboard joints – horizontal and vertical joints, ceiling joints, interior/exterior corners and angles. The Bazooka taper automatically dispenses the precise amount of tape and compound for fast, efficient operation.
– Simultaneously applies tape and correct amount of joint compound
– Stainless steel and anodized aluminum composition for lightweight and durability
– Intergrated flanges provide positive, ergonomic grip when cutting or advancing tape, reducing user fatigue
– Tube protector provides comfortable hand grip for better control and steering
– Enclosed rollers provide smoother operation and protect hands
– Longer control tube makes it easier to cut tape when working on higher ceilings
– Twist-off removal of the tube protector makes it easy to access the cable and plunger
– Attached keeper speeds changing of tape rolls
– Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
– Fully calibrated and ready to use each time
– Fastest, longest-lasting tools in the trade
– Excellent quality and workmanship
– Flexible rental options